Dust Mite Anti Allergen
Dust Mites - the Facts
Dust mites are cousins of the spider and tick and feed and breed on dead skin cells from humans. They are not visible to the naked eye and average about 0.5mm in length.
Do you or a family member ever suffer from sneezing, wheezing, runny nose, tight chest and skin rashes?
These can all be allergic reactions to the dust mite. The enzymes released from a dust mite triggers most respiratory allergies such as asthma. Household dust mites faeces are the main cause and not merely a trigger of asthma.
It is estimated that 80% of allergy problems are often caused by the airborne dust mite and they can double their numbers in 10 hours.
Tips to banish dust mites:
What action can be taken?
- Vacuum all furnishings using a high suction cleaner
- Wash bedding, covers and soft toys at 60 degrees
- Use allergen-proof covers on mattresses and pillows
- Ventilate your house well to lower indoor humidity
- The first step - call your local Chem-Dry operator to undertake a thorough clean and apply the Dust Mite Anti-Allergen solution.
Water on Leaf
Laboratory studies show when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen formula, the allergens are neutralised and physically changed. The Anti-Allergen formula is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees and once applied, renders the allergens permanently harmless to people who display allergic symptoms to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Ask your Chem-Dry professional for more on how an application of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can benefit your home.
The benefits of Chem-Dry's Dust Mite Anti-Allergen treatment includes:-
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Will not harm most fabrics and interior surfaces
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.